10 gr fresh horseradish root
10 ml apple cider vinegar
1 sachet MAHŌNI ACUTE (600 MGO)
- Peel and finely grate the horseradish
- Add the honey and the apple cider vinegar and mix well until everything is combined
- Don’t take more than a small pinch at a time. Hold the mixture in your mouth until the strong taste fades. Once the strong taste fades, swallow it to help clear away mucus.
- Caution: it’s very hot, so be prepared! Make sure to take this home remedy with food, as raw pure horseradish is powerful and can cause nausea on an empty stomach.
- Horseradish benefits respiratory health by helping to free the airways
- Mānuka provides anti-inflammatory benefits to the throat
- Vinegar is acidic and can help reduce bacteria in the throat, and ease soreness
Love this? Try these…
Mom’s steam inhalation never fails. In 2 minutes your breathing will feel ever so free. Treat your airways to this regularly, in summer and in winter.
An absolute classic. The warmth of this traditional hot lemon with honey, combined with our strong honey, will have a soothing effect on your throat.