Mom’s steam inhalation
1 liter of water
A handful of fresh chamomile or peppermint.
Alternatively: A few drops of herbal oil
1 sachet MAHŌNI ACUTE (600 MGO)
- Bring the water to a boil
- Pour it into large bowl, add herbs and/or oil and the honey
- Place your head above the bowl and cover your head and bowl with a towel
- Keep your eyes closed and maintain a distance from the bowl to avoid burning yourself
- Take long breaths for min. 2 minutes through your nose
- Aerosolized mānuka helps to reduce airway inflammation
- Helps to keep the airways free
- Great at the start of common cold symptoms
Love this? Try these…
Caution: It’s very hot, so be prepared! The fresh horseradish combined with MAHŌNI will give your airways a good kick.
An absolute classic. The warmth of this traditional hot lemon with honey, combined with our strong honey, will have a soothing effect on your throat.