Antioxidant hair mask
2 tbsp MAHŌNI DAILY
2 tbsp Olive oil
- Mash the avocado until its smooth and no lumps are left
- Combine all ingredients well
- Wash your hair and dry it with a towel
- Massage the mask into your hair and your scalp with your hands
- Leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes, and wash it out with warm water
- Wash your hair with your regular products (e.g. shampoo, conditioner)
- For a proper effect, apply the mask regularly (1-2 times a week) to enjoy soft hair and a healthy scalp
- The antiseptic qualities in mānuka help to reduce inflammation and dandruff on the scalp
- Avocado and olive oil is full of healthy fats and natural oils that make the hair glossier
- Mānuka and olive oil are a good source of antioxidants that soothe the scalp and prevent damage
Love this? Try these…
The simpler the better: Greek yogurt and our MAHŌNI Daily is all you need. The yogurt locks moisture in and keeps the skin hydrated. While the honey decreases blemishes and keeps your pores clean.
To remove dead skin and smoothen your skin out, a natural sugar scrub is always a good idea. Combined with strong honey, your pores will be more clean and clear.